Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Apple support

I recently had some issues with my Macbook and I am impressed with apple support - only disappointment was they had to ship my Macbook to Apple factory and get my Macbook repaired. I had to register for some Geniusbar appointment in Apple website and had to drive to the store. I went to Palo Alto apple store which is the nearest Apple store for me and I was greeted by a good support staff. I found the support guys to be really smart and very crisp compared to any other support I have dealt with. They immediately found out the issue is not resolvable by them and they have to send the Macbook to the factory for repair. I was told that it will take 10 days for the entire process and everything will be covered under waranty :). They replaced my hard drive, RAM and the case which was broken slightly. I handle my Macbook with great care and still the case developed a small hole by itself :(. Thanks to Apple support they replaced my case with a new one and I am happy about that :). They also replaced my Airport network card for some reasons - don't know why - it was working perfectly! Their online tracking system also updates me on the status of the repair and told me when it was shipped overnight.
Overall I am happy that my Macbook is working again now :).

No comments: